There seems to be a lot going on right now that is helping him to push forward his agenda and he seems to have a lot of alternate agenda within his "agenda".
Could there be more to the Connecticut shooting than at first glance? Remember how things were for the shooter now named the "Batman" shooter? James Holmes does not remember any of the shooting and the blood trail literally did not lead to his car, where he sat, completely out of it. He was involved in research in which it put him directly into the line of mind control and where he willingly put himself there.
How was Adam Lanza part of something that could have made him do the same thing...meaning, shoot a group of little innocent people and etc.
First, another government motive, other than gun control is that of prepping. It seems that Adam Lanza's mother was a prepper. However, "It is being reported in some stories that Nancy Lanza was a Prepper. According to Mail Online:Evidently, it's illegal to be wrong about information that is going out on the web...like Obama and his team is never wrong on their information....let's say...from Bengazi.
1) HYPNOSIS - Inducing a high state of suggestibility, often thinly disguised as relaxation or meditation.
a. Repetitive Music (most likely with a beat close to the human heart 45 to 72 beats per minute). Most likely used during "study sessions" as the teacher will say the music helps you relax and concentrate better!b. Voice Roll -- A "voice roll" is a patterned, paced style used by hypnotists when inducing a trance. It is also used by many lawyers, several of whom are highly trained hypnotists, when they desire to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the jurors. A voice roll can sound as if the speaker were talking to the beat of a metronome or it may sound as though he were emphasizing every word in a monotonous, patterned style. The words will usually be delivered at the rate of 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect.
c. Room "Feel" - The way a room feels is essential to hypnotizing unknowing subjects. It needs special lighting, florescent lights are best because they aren't too dim, but aren't too harsh. Also, Room Temp helps a bit, usually a little cooler than normal room temperature. You need to have the unknowing subjects very relaxed, perhaps even close to falling asleep.
2) PEER GROUP PRESSURE - Suppressing doubt and resistance to new ideas by exploiting the need to belong.
3) "LOVE BOMBING" - Creating a sense of family through physical touch, thought & feeling sharing and emotional bonding.
4) REJECTION OF OLD VALUES - Accelerating acceptance of new lifestyle by constantly denouncing former beliefs and values.
5) CONFUSING DOCTRINE - Encouraging blind acceptance and rejection of logic through complex lectures on an incomprehensible doctrine.
6) METACOMMUNICATION - Implanting subliminal messages by stressing certain key words or phrases in long, confusing lectures.
7) REMOVAL OF PRIVACY - Achieving loss of ability to evaluate logically by preventing private contemplation.
8) DISINHIBITION - Encouraging child-like obedience by orchestrating child-like behaviour
9) UNCOMPROMISING RULES - Inducing regression and disorientation by soliciting agreement to seemingly simple rules which regulate mealtimes, bathroom breaks and use of medications.
10) VERBAL ABUSE - Desensitizing through bombardment with foul and abusive language. (Physical abuse, such as torture, is the more extreme form of this.)
11) SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND FATIGUE - Creating disorientation and vulnerability by prolonging mental an physical activity and withholding adequate rest and sleep.
12) DRESS CODES - Removing individuality by demanding conformity to the group dress code.
13) CHANTING OR SINGING - Eliminating non-cult ideas through group repetition of mind-narrowing chants or phrases.
14) CONFESSION - Encouraging the destruction of individual ego through confession of personal weaknesses and innermost feelings of doubt.
15) FINANCIAL COMMITMENT - Achieving increased dependence on the group by 'burning bridges' to the past, through the donation of assets.
16) FINGER POINTING - Creating a false sense of righteousness by pointing to the shortcomings of the outside world.
17) ISOLATION - Inducing loss of reality by physical separation from family, friends, society and rational references.
18) CONTROLLED APPROVAL - Maintaining vulnerability and confusion by alternately rewarding and punishing similar actions.
19) CHANGE OF DIET - Creating disorientation and increased susceptibility to emotional arousal by depriving the nervous system of necessary nutrients through the use of special diets and/or fasting. Also applying drugs for these purposes fall in this category.
20) GAMES - Inducing dependence on the group by introducing games with obscure rules.
21) NO QUESTIONS - Accomplishing automatic acceptance of beliefs by discouraging questions.
22) GUILT - Reinforcing the need for 'salvation' by exaggerating the sins of the former lifestyles.
23) FEAR - Maintaining loyalty and obedience to the group by threatening soul, life or limb for the slightest 'negative' thought, word or deed.
Three Principles of Re-Education
1) REPETITION - Going through the same subject over and over again until it is known by heart.
2) ACTIVITY PEDAGOGICS - The subjects are never left alone nor give any private time of their own, they are always in activity.
3) CRITICISM AND SELF-CRITICISM - The subjects are supposed to feel uncertain; under the constant threat of being humiliated and despised.
He would have wanted someone to accept him, even with his social differences. Asperger's is on the Autism spectrum and is not a mental illness. However, it does provide those with it with special social challenges. Acceptance becomes quite a goal ...a HUGE goal.
If Adam Lanza was able to gain acceptance through mind control online, through his games, and through other uses of the Internet in his lair, he would have been drawn to those outlets, regardless of what violence they would instill in him and what programming they would put into his head.
After all, he was the son of Peter Lanza, who "is the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -$0- in Federal income taxes on $14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. Three of the employees from GE Capitol, the unit overseen by Lanza, were sentenced to time in prison on October 18th 2012 for Libor bid-rigging scheme. The men are the first to be sentenced as part of an ongoing investigation of bid-rigging in auctions. It just so happens that GE Capitol, Peter Lanza’s Unit, was the one involved in the bid-rigging schemes that used LIBOR rates to manipulate the municipal market...
Interestingly, James Holmes' father was to testify in the LIBOR hearings as an expert witness. (http://beforeitsnews.com/, http://current.com,)
Why would their son's be used to divert attention regarding LIBOR?
Why would both young shooters be given such similar "nobody" descriptions, which are perfect candidates for mind control programs?
Here is the link to the "two shooter" thing ... http://www.youtube.com
Where is this guy? Was he the only one and was the guy who "killed himself" not one of the shooters?
Connecticut School Shooting: Possible Second Shooter Arrested In Sandy Hook Massacre
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/438550/connecticut-school-shooting-possible-second-shooter-arrested-in-sandy-hook-massacre/#vVBEbGxgQqDklLoY.99
Just a question. He cannot defend himself. His mother cannot defend him. The long rifle that they say was used in the shooting was actually found in his trunk. How could it be in two places at once?
There are loose ends here.