Ad

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Doom of Google Panda

Since the launch of Google Panda, because of the new algorithm, my site has taken a nose dive to 1/4 of its ranking and the same amount in revenue.  As much as this is a hobby of mine, I have decided that I will only blog every once in a while to keep documentation of the signs of the times.


To me, Google Panda is a way for our government to demote the readership of blogs and therefore censorship.  Bloggers get information in a much different way than main stream media and that scares our government.  They have talked about blogger control for some time now and this seems to be the way that they are doing it.

Thank you to all of you who read my blog(s).

Again, I will intermittently blog on signs of the times for my own hobby, however, I cannot pursue this as hard as I was prior because, even with great sources and great pieces of news gathering, my blog has nose dived to worse than when I first started writing in it.

Thanks again.  Please read when I post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog !!! Awesome News