- Has he been traveling to meet with Netanyahu in Israel? No.
- as he been traveling to meet with those affected by the devastating storms from this Summer? No.
- Has he been traveling to meet with those affected by the devastating wildfires from this Summer? No.
- Has he been meeting with his Jobs Council? No.
- Has he been meeting with his Intelligence Community over the issues in the Middle-East? Not likely.
Instead, here is a taste of where Obama's priorities have taken him.
- Fundraiser put on by Beyonce...
- Visit to Letterman, snubbing Netanyahu...
"The president will chat with the “Late Show” host during a trip to New York City next week, according to the National Journal. Letterman’s nightly monologues mostly spare the president from satirical ribbing, saving his most cutting remarks for the Romneys … or even former President George W. Bush.
The news comes on the same day Obama told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu he couldn’t meet with him due to a scheduling conflict.
The interview will be the second Obama has had with Letterman since the comic made a crude, demeaning jokeabout former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s daughter."
- President Barack Obama heads to George Clooney’s lavish Hollywood mansion Thursday evening for a fundraiser that is expected to bring in a whopping $14 million. Here’s POLITICO’s list of 10 celebrity-rich presidential candidate fundraisers.
And the list goes on.
WHAT IS THE PRESIDENT'S JOB?