Outrage has been growing across the Muslim world over the five-million-US dollar movie that was financed by more than 100 Jews and produced by an American-Israeli man.
On Tuesday and after a trailer of the blasphemous movie took people in Egypt to the streets, people in Libya staged similar protest rallies which led to some clashes at the US consulate in the Eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, and Washington claims that its ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three staff members of the US consulate were killed in the clashes at the consulate building.
Following the events at the US consulate in Benghazi, the US evacuated all its diplomats in Libya and several other regional countries, but it then dispatched several warships to the Libyan coasts and deployed hundreds of marines and special forces in the country under the pretext of protecting the life of the Untied States' diplomatic corps in there.
In relevant remarks on Sunday, Allama Ameen Shahidi told FNA that "the US wants to misuse the events after the attack on its embassy in Libya similar to (what it did after) the September 11 (2011) incident".
He said that attacking the US mission in Libya was an Israeli plot to divert the public opinion from the main issue which is insult to Muslims in a blasphemous movie, reminding that Israelis had earlier used a similar tactic in the September 11 attacks against the New York Twin Towers, which was later used to wage war on the two Muslim nations of Afghanistan and Iraq.
The anti-Islam film has drawn condemnation from numerous countries including Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Morocco, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc.
read more at http://english.farsnews.com/