Ad

Friday, May 6, 2011

Extra-Dimensional Beings. Extra-Terrestrial Beings. UFO Sightings World Wide On An Increasing Scale.


London Bridge-6th May 2011

Location of Sighting: London bridge
Date of Sighting: 6 may 2011
Time: 22.30-22.45
Witness Name: K
Witness Statement: I was walking home from work and I saw a triangle object fly at medium speed across london bridge. It was quite low and I had no engin noise what's so ever! It was triangle shaped black object with few different coloured lights.
Perhaps It could have been a secret military aircraft- is there such thing as silence aircraft engine?
I just found the shape, speed and the no noise part very strange!!
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

Billesley, Birmingham-2nd May 2011

Location of Sighting: Billesley, Birmingham
Date of Sighting: 02/05/2011
Time: 3:40 a.m.
Witness Name: Anonymous
Witness Statement: I had just finished watching a film in my room when I noticed a light flashing on my wall and what sounded like a helicopter. I looked out my window and saw a bright blue light. I had seen a similar thing last year, however, this time the light changed to green. There was also a flashing light every second & when this UFO ascended, a red one would also appear. This aircraft circled around the field at the back of mine, for about three times. Then, a spotlight appeared under these collection of lights. It circled two more times before ascending straight up and out of my line of sight. Of course, alot of this description may lead you to believe it was a Helicopter, but at no point did I see the body of one, or of a plane; plus, it moved too fast for it to be either kind of aircraft. This is the second time within a year that I've seen this UFO right at the back of my house, I've gone out and bought a new camcorder today so if it apears again I will be ready.
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

Southall, Middlesex-4th May 2011

Location of Sighting: Southall Middlesex
Date of Sighting: 4th may 2011
Time: 430pm
Witness Name: Robbie
Witness Statement: I live close to heathrow and while a thunder storm was starting i saw the flash of lightning and i saw 2 rotating disc like things that seemed to be spinning they seemed to manoover around the lightning as the lightning struck .I shouted my wife to have a look and she said she could see something but wasnt sure what it was .I kepy looking and when the next lightning strike came i saw another disc with seemed biger than the other two and again it seemed to be following the lightning strikes . I have never seen any thing like that before and im looking forward to the next thunder and lightning ..
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

Copmanthorpe, York-3rd May 2011

Location of Sighting: Copmanthorpe, York
Date of Sighting: 3rd may 2011
Time: 11:20
Witness Name: BP
Witness Statement: It was a clear night and we were looking out at the stars when suddenly we saw a star like light moving first diagonally down and then stopped for a second and then straight across the sky at tremendous speed, leaving no trail at all. I rushed to the patio window and could not see anything, it moved much quicker than anything I have ever seen before.
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

St Helens, Merseyside-2nd May 2011

Location of Sighting: St Helens, Merseyside
Date of Sighting: 02/05/2011
Time: 14-57
Witness Name: M.Ward Esq
Witness Statement: I was sat in the garden with my grandfather looking at the air traffic as it seemed a lot busier. Whilst looking up we noticed 2 circular shapes hovering before heading in a North West direction slowly then without banking round or turning, it went direct North at speeds I've never seen one behind the other. My grand father has travelled the world and knows his air crafts and he could not verify what these were.
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

Blakelands, Milton Keynes-24th April 2011

Location of Sighting: Blakelands, Milton Keynes, England
Date of Sighting: 24th April 2011
Time: 20:30
Witness Name: Kevin Swonnell
Witness Statement: April 27th, 2011 at 3:24 pm
On Sunday evening 24/04/2011,about 20:30 It was getting dark and whilst i was watering the garden, I saw 2 bright lights at about half cloud-base high travelling fairly quickly overhead. I called my wife as a witness, who agreed there were 2 like fireballs on a single object travelling in a direction from Cranfield to Bletchley via Blakelands, where we watched them for about 2 mins, before they disappeared into the distant horizon on a straight and steady path. The lights were an orange glow, and there was no engine noise from them
(nb. i have aleady submitted this as a comment, now as a sighting)
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

Flookburgh, Cumbria-1st May 2011

Location of Sighting: Flookburgh, Cumbria
Date of Sighting: 1st May 2011
Time: 15:15hrs
Witness Name: Maria
Witness Statement: My observation was a couple of days ago during a break at a caravan holiday park with my husband and daughter . It took place in the afternoon, clear sky, little cloud, bright sunshine. I was relaxing in the caravan, lying on my back looking up at the sky through the window whilst my husband was watching the TV . I watched a plane cruise past directly overhead. I had noted earlier that this seemed to be a flightpath and made a remark to my husband, wondering which airport the plane would be coming from and commenting that the plane had no 'vapor trail' and seemed a little lower than the usual jets passing. My husband was more interested in the TV than my conversation and did not really take very much notice! No more than a minute after it passed I noticed three circular, white, shaped solid objects in the sky flying in a triangular formation behind the path the plane had just passed and travelling in the same direction. There were no lights or flashing colours of any sort, and had I not been looking up at that part of the sky, I would have easily missed them. At first I wondered if they were parachute jumpers, possibly having jumped from the plane that had just passed. However, I could see the way that the three 'discs' were maneuvering appeared to be controlled. There appeared to be one lead object with the two others to the rear in a triangle formation, then one broke away to the left very sharply and quickly then rejoined the group in a controlled manner. They were definitely not planes, they were round. They appeared lower than the plane that had passed, but high up above cloud level. I sat up and shouted excitedly to my husband ' quick, UFOs! My husband looked out briefly where I had pointed and also saw the three objects, but he is a very practical matter of fact' person and seemed disinterested. He said, 'they are probably some form of balloons'. I told him that I had just seen them performing controlled manoeuvres, but he was not interested at all . I ran outside the van to take a better look, and my six year old ran out with me. The three objects flew right overhead, high up, in exactly the same flight path as the plane, switching positions and formation but remaining together as a group until i lost view of them. My daughter also saw them. Not sure what the explanation is, but it was certainly a very strange.
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

Oxford, Black Bird Leys-3rd May 2011

Location of Sighting: Oxford,Black Bird Leys
Date of Sighting: 3/5/2011
Time: 10:30 pm
Witness Name: Carl Robert W and Dee E
Witness Statement: i was standing out in my back garden when triangular lights hovered apporx 4 to 500 ft above the house moving slowly with a humming sound then changed shape to a long cylinder, then the lights changed to 1 green light at the front and 2 red lights at the back. then moved slowly to the south of oxford.
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.

Gedling, Nottingham-3rd May 2011

Location of Sighting: Gedling, Nottingham
Date of Sighting: 3/5/2011
Time: approx 11.00 pm
Witness Name: Gray
Witness Statement: i was out in the garden and as usual looking to the sky , when i noticed a tiny light moving from the sw/ towards the n/e , the light was very small and having watched planes go over i would have thought it was very high in the sky ,it was much smaller than the stars you see at night , at first i thought it was probably a satalite , but its speed reduced then got faster again ,i kept following its path just out of interest and then it suddenly took to being a very large star shape , probably about 4 or 5 times bigger than you would normally expect from a star , it was very bright also , this lasted for about 5 - 10 seconds then went back to its original small shape , then it disapeard , i was hoping someone else may have witnessed this also
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form.


No comments: