Ad

Friday, December 21, 2007

Mystery Illness...

I have finally found the answer to my long sought question regarding my health. I also know that I am not alone in the search for a

Mystery Illness

I've decided to devote some of my future blogs to a series of articles based on my experiences along this journey of discovery.

As you can see, I have quite a variety of interests and have already split my tech experiences with my blogging widgets, networking, and other technology discoveries for blogging to a blog at

Max Your Ping

I have decided to revamp this site and devote it to more of the health, spiritual, and uplifting-type material over the next week or so.

For politically based material, including articles on Local, National, and Global political articles and agendas, please see my site at

The Truth Will Set You Free

I look forward to future blogging. There won't be a blog on every site every day or the quality will not be present. However, there will be some method to the writing and some links to the writing so that you know which articles are on which sites at what time.

Please take a look at all of my sites to see what applies to your interests, and thank you for reading!

No comments: