Ad

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Managing Time...My Lessons

I'm learning that between my blogging, networking my blogs, and everything that goes into the articles that my time management skills are in need of work. I seem to be burning the candle at both ends between taking care of my family, an illness, and my love of reading and writing.

Therefore, tonight I spent some time on my developmental blog site at

maxyourping.com
maxyourping.com, article

where I manage all of the new information that I continue to learn regarding "Technology, Widgets, Networks, and More...Increasing Traffic and Personal Happiness In Blogging" during this Internet journey.

I wanted to write both blogs tonight, as I usually do, however, with this illness, kids home sick, a Husband out of work, etc., today just kind of became an out of balance day.

So, to all of my readers, I appologize if the topics on my other blog site are not your type of topics. I will be writing more on this site tomorrow, attempting to regain some semblance of daily balance.

Thank you for your patience and for your loyalty in readership.

Here's a little laugh from

Joke-A-Day.com


Two bachelors, Larry and Frank were out to dinner. The conversation drifted from office, sports to politics and then to cooking. “I got a cook book once” said Larry. “But I couldn’t do anything with it.” “Too much fancy stuff in it, huh?” asked Frank. “You said it, Larry replied, nodding. “Every one of those recipes began the same way: “Take a clean plate…”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After looking into a handful of the articles on your website,
I seriously appreciate your way of blogging. I bookmarked it
to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please visit my website too and let me know your opinion.
My weblog : Visit Me

CallCreative said...

Thanks so much for the compliment!