Ad

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Love Your Pets...Cats

Pets are something to be enjoyed. Here are some humorous things I found on the Internet about cats.

This is something to be enjoyed. This is a totally hillarious video, especially if you have cats.



Here is a specific DVD to keep your cat entertained. I had no idea that there was such a thing...



Here are some cat jokes...

Jokes.Net: Short Cat Jokes

Q: What looks like half a cat?
A: The other half!

Q: What happened when the cat ate a ball of wool?
A: She had mittens!

Q: What do you get if you cross a cat with a parrot?
A: A carrot!

Q: How do cats eat spaghetti?
A: The same as everyone else - they put it in their mouths!

Q: What is a French cat's favourite pudding?
A: Chocolate mousse!



Via: Video Blog



Yes, I am biased. I have cats of my own. I'll have to share some of my own videos soon.

Let's have fun with this.

Enjoy your pets over the holidays!

No comments: